Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are the pro's and cons to negligent parenting.?

i know there probably arnt many positives.


also if you have seen any articles on the net of negligent parents could you please send me the links.


Thank You.What are the pro's and cons to negligent parenting.?
I think you would consider the way that EVERYONE brought up their kids until 50 years ago to be negligent. What you consider proper parenting is just a sign of the times. How people 100 years ago would laugh at how they treat kids today!What are the pro's and cons to negligent parenting.?
I was just thinking the same thing as ';THINK';. It makes me wonder. There were less crimes etc, you could let your kids go to the park with out you. Yet we think that we have the better civilisation. I wonder what will happen in 50 years or so. Will we go back to what it was like 100 year ago?





Is that what you mean about pros and cons of negligent parents.





or do you mean total neglect like not providing love, shelter and food? If this is what you mean there are no pros to that.
I'm sorry, I don't follow your thinking. Pros of being a negligent parent? Raising a child impacts society - there are NO pros to being a deadbeat, bad parent imho.
many cons, no pros.
THINK, your comment is the best answer !!!!
how can there be ANY pros to neglecting a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment