Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I convince my parents to buy me a math textbook?

I already have a math tutor but they are going to be like ';Why do you want a math textbook when you already have a math tutor?';


Oh gosh. What should I say? I really want to learn more since I am going into grade 11 and marks count.How can I convince my parents to buy me a math textbook?
If hey are good parents they will be happy to buy you a math text book (assuming they are not really poor). Sk them very nicely and the should be very happy that you want to learn. If they cannot afford it or do not want to buy you one, can you try joining a library and borrowing one.





You can also use Google to find website with course material to help you. Good luck.How can I convince my parents to buy me a math textbook?
I agree that you shouldn't sneak, but if your parents are paying for a math tutor, they should be willing to buy a textbook. Do some research on ebay or Amazon; you might be able to find a used copy for a fraction of what a new one costs.
Tell them you just want a used one and they are not expensive compared to the kind of money you will make from learning it. Most parents would jump for joy at that request!





You can find cheap used math textbooks for sale at http://www.buy-used-textbooks.com/
Just Ask Them.. Never sneak.. When ever i need that is about studying i ask my parents and they give me. just ask your parents................

No comments:

Post a Comment