Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How would you convince your parents to let you wrestle?

I want to be a diva when I'm older. [Not one that just stands around to get on Playboy like Maria] I want to actually wrestle.





I want to start early so I can get into the WWE. I know it's the job a million people want, but I'm confident I can do it. My mom's not gonna want to put my college money in a wrestling academy. How can I convince her?How would you convince your parents to let you wrestle?
yea, at first my mom turned down the idea to. but when i told her it was my life long dream, and im not doing anything else, she agreed. now i train like alot of hours a week. my dad thinks its a good idea, and hes a HUGE wrestling fan, but my stepfather hates wrestling, and says im going to hell. whatever!! but now im training, and when i get older, im going to train here, in my hometown of ATL, and then go to OVW. but if shes not willing to pay, i suggest to get a job and SAVEEEE! no, im seirous. and work out while you can. im almost 14 by the way. that way, when you get your money, it will be yours, andd they cant tell you what to do with it. but you also have to be hot. and some people say that all divas have breat implants, but thats not always true!!! anyways, dont give up on your life -long dream and passion!! good luck! and no matter what your parents say, go the way YOU want to in life. and start saving now so you can have early practice, but you can always just go in the backyard and do some pushups. your choice if you are seiroud about your passion or not!!How would you convince your parents to let you wrestle?
More and more colleges are starting women's wrestling. You could actually get a scholarship for wrestling, and then move on to the WWE style of diva after college. I just read an article in the last week or so, I think in the Chicago Tribune, about the rise of women's wrestling in the college ranks at mostly smaller colleges.





Of course, this does not mean that you will ever make it to the WWE. But, since it seems that most divas make the WWE through one of their ';talent searches';, which really don't require much wrestling talent, or as a sidekick (Cherry), the legit college wrestling way to the WWE might be better for you. Yes, guys like Kurt Angle and Brock Lesner were NCAA champs, so why not a woman college champ as well?
I would say that wrestling has a lot to offer me and I will make a lot of money.





Or you can just say that wrestling is my dream.





Which ever way that you want to put it.
All u gotta do is tell her ur when the cash flow is strong while ur in the WWE ,that you would take some of that money and go back to college.
i have the same dreams but as a male wrestler . tell your parents it wat u want to do not wat they want to do, try doing nice thing to them maybe u can change there mind
i didn't need to im twelve and there gonna let me train this upcoming year at killer kowalski's the rock and goldberg are gonna be there triple h cena
I couldn't because I tried to and my dad didn't care but my mom was so mad and shot down the idea
Just say ';all need to do is get butt and breast implants and will be making 800k a year mom , dad plzzz';
GO MAKE OUT WIT VINCE...
tell them that that's your dream
ask her do they wanna be rich...
feck em like its ur decision

No comments:

Post a Comment