Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I tell my parents Im failing a class?

Im in 8th grade and Im failing history, but my parents have high hopes for me as an honors student. Report cards are coming out this Wednesday. My report card is in two pages and History is the only one on the second page, could I rip it off and just tell them it fell off?How do I tell my parents Im failing a class?
You could do that. But it doesn't change the fact that you are failing that course. Even though your parents won't know, you will carry that with you, knowing that you struggling and having deceived your parents.





I think that if you show it to them, you may get in trouble and then that will be it. But if you don't show it to them, you will live with some fear. What happens if your parents bump into your teacher?





It's your pick. But if you know you are failing, just tell them now. Think about why you are failing the class and discuss it with them.How do I tell my parents Im failing a class?
Better tell them now then wait until they send the official report cards home at the end of the year and surprise them. Personally, and quite honestly, I'd rip it off. If it doesn't affect you passing 8th grade, then act like the grade wasn't even there, and when they find out at the end of the year, tell them that 8th grade is not important, only High School is to Colleges. Good luck with everything~
I had the same problem, except I was failing physics.





So you basically have two options:





1.) Tell them you did extra credit and turned in an assignment that was missing and that you're grade went up.





Or





2.) If they don't know when your report card is coming, get it before they do and rip it up. What they don't know won't hurt them, right?
dude yeah just do that rip the second page off and tell them it fell off and just act like it was a good grade and say awwwwww!!! i wanted you guys to see it that was my best grade!!! lol
Or you can be honest and tell them, apologize for being unable to live up to their potential. ask them to line up a tutor or something.
You could always go with the ';History isn't that important anyway'; argument. Parents love that one. But don't lie to them, you bad girl.
Hey Mom, hey Dad. I'm failing History. %26lt;--- Easy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment