Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i get my parents to let me get a puppy for my birthday?

I want a little one. We have 2 already but I want one of my own.How can i get my parents to let me get a puppy for my birthday?
You are floating in the same boat I used to. We already had 2 dogs but I wanted to have my own. You need to prove to your parents that you are responsible. That is what I did and I have a dog of my own to look after. I just need to tell you it is a BIG responsibility to take care of a dog. You have to pay for the vet bills, the dog food, everything it tears up (which is a lot in my case) You need to think about these things before you get the dog. The day I got my dog I had no idea what I was in for. I thought I was gonna pull every single hair out of my head. But I managed to train her and pay the vet bills and everything. I can't believe I survived.How can i get my parents to let me get a puppy for my birthday?
Unless you're paying for the dog and it's care (which means you have a part time job with minimum 20 hours a week at minimum wage) then you won't be getting a puppy - you would be having THEM get a puppy.





They worked, they earned the money, they already pay over $2,000 a month for necessities. If they don't want to spend MORE money on a THIRD dog, that's THEIR choice.





Take care of and enjoy the ones you have now.
I would say hey mom and dad. i know we alaready have 2 dogs but i want to show my responsibility by adopting another dog. you should babysit some dogs over the weekend and show total responsibility. To help pay for it you could wash cars bring dogs on walks and babysit. Tell them you will have total control and they wont have to lift a finger! Well hope i helped!
You can't. There is obviously a reason that they don't want another dog.
Maybe tell them u dont want anything else for your birthday other than a puppy !thats how i got a kitten !!

No comments:

Post a Comment