Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am going to meet a Lawyer today so I can get a Parenting Plan set up (split custody)?

So what kind of questions should I ask at the consiltation?





Yes in the state of West Virginia there is no such thing as full custody so yes it would be like split custody.I am going to meet a Lawyer today so I can get a Parenting Plan set up (split custody)?
Sorry, I wasn't sure what you meant in the last question, thank you for clarifying.





Probably the lawyer will lead the conversation, you will just be answering questions. You will want to be clear on holidays, summer and vacation times. This is the best advice I have. Question may arise when the lawyer asks you certain things, don't hold back, you want to be very thorough.I am going to meet a Lawyer today so I can get a Parenting Plan set up (split custody)?
ask them to do their job properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment