Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do I get my parents to stop forcing me?

To join the school choir? I used to take singing lessons, but only because they made me sign up for classes. Now they're saying that I HAVE to join the choir despite the fact that I have no interest in it. I'm already in the musical and band, but they keep accusing me of being lazy. Any ideas on what I should do?How do I get my parents to stop forcing me?
Prove them wrong.





Do more things after school to avoid choir.





Act more helpful around the house or something





so you wont seem lazy. Explain to them your already in some type of singing because of the


musical and band your in. So there is no time for


choir or no need for it.How do I get my parents to stop forcing me?
you ganna need to stand up for your self your not a little kid ...... if you don't want to do it tell them no matter how hard it hurts you and how its going to hurt them but you also have to say '' hey this is my life and is the only shot i have .... im growing up or im an adult (if u are) you guy had your turn now is my turn......'' but don't grow apart from them just tell them how u feel......
juz ignore them. tell them dat choir is not ur thing and ur parents the one who's the one dat forcing u to go for singing. doesnt mean dat if u was in the singing classes, dat means u need to go for choir. tell them, singing is just for ur freetime not for everytime. i hate parents who LOVE to force their kids. gudluck dear
yey the same thing happens to me maybe they just want u to have a hobby and they think u have talent and dont want it to go to waste. i would jus tell them that this is not something u like to do and try to join something at school u have interest in its not fair to do signing if u dont like it.
You should just try it for a few months, you might actually like it. But if you don't be honest and tell them that it's just not in your interest to be in choir.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment