Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I convince my parents to get me a laptop?

Christmas just passed and I got an iPod touch 16GB from my parents. I'm not sure if asking would apear ungrateful...


I'm thinking of getting the Compaq CQ60Z, a budget laptop with good features. However, we have one cpu running XP at home and my mom has a laptop from her job that is outdated and uncompatible with many of the uses I desire.


I also have enough money to buy it myself, but my parents always see it as their money when I ask to buy something.How do I convince my parents to get me a laptop?
First do all your homework, find out every possible answer to a question they would ask you. Show them you know what you're talking about. Print out a couple of documents suggesting it's a good deal and has good specifications.





Tell them about your failing desktop, if it helps, let them know it will help your school by having a mobile computer at hand.





Elaborate to your parents on how you will take care of it. Use prior experiences to show your parents you are responsible.





To add the cherry to the top, tell your parents that it might even benefit them, show them how they might be able to do some things on it when you are not using it.





Hope it helps.How do I convince my parents to get me a laptop?
';don't waste your money on a laptop, especially a POS Compaq or HP or Dell





ROFL, Since When do you have the right to use someone else's work computer to do what you want??





You have the Right to Remain Silent..';


Shut the **** up you lil jackass. You got da right to remain silent so sit yo *** down

Report Abuse



Get all the information on the laptop you want (special features, price and what not.) Come to them in a very mature tactic. Tell them that you've been looking into different laptops because it's something I NEED for school work and it will also be helpful for them as well since their laptop doesn't have updated features. Tell them that it's in YOUR budget because you already have the money, and all you need is their permission.
Bless your heart, you never know you may get one. Let you in on a little secret if they say no maybe they cant at the time. Your parents love you so much!!!!! Times are tough. I had to answer because it reminds me of my son. He is 15, I would give him the world if i could afford it and oh he asks!!!! ( most parents try, I am sure they will if they can) pray about it
A desktop is better than a laptop becoz you can upgrade it


but you still want a laptop than you should make sure that the laptop you are buying is neccessory and has great features which your parents would appriciate.
don't waste your money on a laptop, especially a POS Compaq or HP or Dell





ROFL, Since When do you have the right to use someone else's work computer to do what you want??





You have the Right to Remain Silent..
why dont you still ask your parents even though its your money. if you need it for school then explain to them that you need it for schoool

No comments:

Post a Comment