Thursday, May 13, 2010

Anyone else sick of kids using the baby name section and parenting section?

because they are ';writing a story';Anyone else sick of kids using the baby name section and parenting section?
Definitely sick of it! I don't even mind them asking unintelligent questions as much as I mind them giving their ignorant 'advice' and opinions in response to actual adult questions. I mean, please do not suggest that I name my baby after his ';baby daddy'; or tell me that I should let my kids do whatever they want because they are kids and parents need to get off their 'kideses' backs. Such advice I do not need.Anyone else sick of kids using the baby name section and parenting section?
Yes, because they ask the ';dumbiest'; things. It like they are obsessed with baby names and thinking they are pregnant.
I thought u had to be 13 to be able to access this site but apparently thats not the case.,


And yes the kids are annoying with their dumb questions.
hahhaa i like it when people come on and say ';I love this name, what do you think?'; and then proceed with some really hippy name that no-one likes

No comments:

Post a Comment