Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Others in parenting section--do you have your email unblocked?

So, others on here can email you? I've been thinking of taking my block off, but what am I in for? Do you receive a lot of nasty emails? I don't really want to deal with that, but I would like to be able to email my contacts, etc. I can be pretty opinionated on issues, but I try to stay respectful (most of the time!)Others in parenting section--do you have your email unblocked?
My e-mail is unblocked and I have received only 1 hateful e-mail. Mostly I receive little notes from people who are asking my advice about something or thanking me for a post I made. I did have one time when this 'kid' claiming to be a 14 year old boy wanted to know about his body. I just ignored it and he never bothered me again.





Hope this helped...Others in parenting section--do you have your email unblocked?
i never had my email blocked. I get emails very rarely from people i don't know. They have not been mean. They further state their point and we exchange emails back and forth. I never blocked someone for a nasty email. I do email my contacts and I email questioners and askers with more details so I don't get accused of chatting . that has happended and i don't want anymore violations
I rarely get emails from anyone, and the one whack-job that did 'go after me' I blocked, so she couldn't email me anymore. All other emails have either been supportive, or have led to an interesting discussion about something either myself or the other person said.





Go for it. You can always undo it if you get some immature people bothering you.
If you stay out of R%26amp;S and politics you should be fine. I have gotten a few nasty-grams from people in those 2 categories. If you do start getting nasty-grams just block the person who sent it. If you go into the more controversial sites where people are polar opposites then you can expect to get a few.
I don't have mine blocked and have only received one mean email. It was from a guy I called out as a troll and he emailed me and made rude comments about my picture.
I don't get any nasty emails. If someone's bothering you, you can always block them.


It's nice to be able to meet new people =]
I don't have mine blocked, and I haven't gotten any nasty things yet.
my email is unblocked and I haven't received any nasty mail just nice messages from other moms or moms to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment