Monday, May 10, 2010

What do really heavy sleeping parents do when their baby cries for food in the middle of the night?

Is it possible that some people can just sleep through it? My son's Dad can sleep through anything. Alarms don't even wake him up. He's lost a job over it. What if a baby had parents that were both like that? Do you think it happens? Just a random thing that crossed my mind. Thanks!What do really heavy sleeping parents do when their baby cries for food in the middle of the night?
Well I can tell you that my husband wouldn't wake up if you shot a gun at out wall next to our bed. That is no exaggeration by anymeans. I am the only one up at night. I am the main one during the day and every other week I am alone because he works on a ship. Soooo needless to say this mom is a very tired mom. And I amd glad I wake up easily because our baby would be hungry!





Is this Camryn BTW?What do really heavy sleeping parents do when their baby cries for food in the middle of the night?
My boyfriend pretty much sleeps through her crying he will put her nuk in her mouth while he is half asleep all night and wont feed her and in the morning he wont remember that he kept doing it. It makes me mad though because i am always the one feeding her. I always wake up for her its just a noise my brain recognizes i guess while i am still asleep i dont wake up for other people talking to me unless they yell i guess. I have never heard of a mom who wont wake up to a cry but i have heard of lots of men
There has been plenty of times my husband has slept through our son crying. I could be in a deep dream or the soundest sleep and its like a shock to my heart to JUMP out of bed and wake up to a crying baby lol. I agree with other posters Moms just sleep different after having a baby its instinct to get up.
Yeah I agree with the other responders... sometimes my husband doesn't wake up for my daughter until shes screaming lol but me on the other hand if another baby 4 apartment doors down starts crying at 3am I wake up LOL dang maternal instincs!!! My baby sleeps through the night and someone else's cries wakes me up
My dad sleeps through anything, but luckily, my mom didn't.


Maybe they sleep with a baby monitor right up next to their ear, or actually take turns sleeping in the baby's room.


:]
I usually sleep threw ANYTHING i recently had a baby (6 weeks now) n its mommy/parent instics to hear n wake up when your baby cries :)
My partener doesn't wake up to her, I don't know how he sleeps through it, but I wake up and feed her.





He used to though. I think he's taught himself not to...
My husband will sleep through our son screaming right next to him. I think moms sleep different after having a baby, i know i do.
My husband is a really heavy sleeper. He wakes up for our son...It's just parental instinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment