Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me play with nerf guns?

My parents won't let me play w/ nerf since they want our family to be, ';clean';. I chose nerf over bb guns and airsoft since they are too realistic and they hurt. Can anyone help me?How do I convince my parents to let me play with nerf guns?
tell them you do your chores every monday after homework or tell them that the projectiles are foam and the nerf guns have a chip that limits the air delivered to the foam projectileHow do I convince my parents to let me play with nerf guns?
Tell them that you will pay for them yourself. Also, tell them that the Nerf gun projectiles(Don't use the word ';bullets';) are foam so they don't cause any pain or damage. And let them know that you will wear eye protection and only shoot at targets and not other people.
explain that to them. Nerf guns are totally safe (tell them this) and then be like o ill do better in school and stuff. Don't lie but tell them what they want to hear yet you have to do what u say you will do.
wow lets hear it for the nanny state. you poor snowflake. tell them at least its not lawn darts! man, what happened to sharp objects, huh?
something
tell them there shoot foam darts. they don't hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment