Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I convince my parents to buy me a new keyboard?

My keyboard is really old. I have a high end pc but the keyboard is very old. My friends say sarcastic things about the keyboard cause it's so out of place. I don't have any money or a job so how can I convince them to buy me a new keyboard? I don't need fancy gaming keyboards. Just something better. Any idea how I can do that? Thanks.How can I convince my parents to buy me a new keyboard?
good grades! Get you whatever you want!How can I convince my parents to buy me a new keyboard?
hi, Why would you have to convince them of anything.. I bet you are old enough to do something to make some money of you own. Shovel snow, mow lawns, walk dogs, wash windows, wash cars etc., etc., I betcha' that if you made that effort and THEN asked them to help you get another keyboard they would be just 'tickled pink' to do that for you. Give a little, get a little. It works EVERY time!! JOSA
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-鈥?/a>
Tell them that your current keyboard is all sticky. They probably won't want to ask too many questions.
Completely destroy the keyboard you have now. Then you have to get a new one.
ask nicely
cry a river

No comments:

Post a Comment