Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Am I able to get parenting payments?

I was working Full time for 11 months in recruitment until I was made redundant (due to the economic crisis) I found a role which I am full time in although once bub comes along I would of only worked with them for 6.5 months so I won't be eligible for maternity. Will I be entitled to any payments apart from the baby bonus.. My partner earns about 60k I would like to take as much time off with the bub however financially it may be a stretch.Am I able to get parenting payments?
http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/in鈥?/a>





That page has the eligibility requirements.





http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/in鈥?/a> - that gives the income requirements, you can calculate if your partner is under that





You can also call Centrelink and ask.Am I able to get parenting payments?
you may be able to get a small payment but prolly not much, since your partner earns so much.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment