Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How should i convience my parents to buy me the full verison of Photoshop?

I want to get the full version of Photoshop so i can design stuff, and make my own anime. But one problem is that may parents doesnt want to spend $700. dollars for one thing thats for the computer.


I really need help trying to convience them in getting me Photoshop.


Can anyone give me advice?





Thanks! How should i convience my parents to buy me the full verison of Photoshop?
First prove your abilities by using GIMP. Show your work around until you get some adulation. Then force or convince your parents into buying the adobe photoshop. but unless and until you prove your capabilities, your parents wont be accepting it. That is for sure.


How should i convience my parents to buy me the full verison of Photoshop?
Well, the short answer is that you don't need Photoshop. The GIMP works okay most of the time, but I find it rather hard to figure out if you're not used to it. The good part is that it's free.





I personally prefer Photoshop Elements. It doesn't give you the full package, but it has most functions and is easier to use than the GIMP (in my opinion, anyway). It costs about $250, if I remember correctly.
Unless you're a pro, you don't NEED Photoshop. There are a couple good alternatives out there, free even. Check out The GIMP. It's free, and should do everything you want just fine.
by getting it for less of course ;) savings and also telling them you need it for school project ;)
Try the student edition....or just use The Gimp.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment