Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I convince my parents that sending me to an Independent college in the UK is a good idea?

I currently am at private school but my parents had always planned for me to go to a state college after. I have an amazing independent college i have found which suits me much more. The reason behind my parents decision is financial. What can i do to show them how much this will help me and how worth it, it is?How can I convince my parents that sending me to an Independent college in the UK is a good idea?
I would tell them that going to a college out of state will help to teach independence, which is what an adult needs to learn. You won't depend on your parents to always be there. It would also teach you responsibility by living by yourself, and keeping your grades up and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment