Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I convince my parents to get me texting?

I got a phone about a year ago and i never got texting i've been begging my mom doing anything i can to get it i said i would pay for mine, but she wants me to wait until my report card i ask her every day and she gets really mad.So i cant wait and i really want to get it i think a year is enough is there any way i can convince her?How can I convince my parents to get me texting?
What I always do to get it added onto my sales is let the parents know that they will get charge for incoming messages regardless if there child reads them or not. Problem is it's been a year for you so that not gonna work. My suggestion and it is a risk is have your friends start texting you but don't read them. When your mom get the bill explain you don't read them. When she calls customer service about it they will explain to her she will get charged for the messages regardless even if you don't read them and will try to up-sell her on a text plan. The only downside is your mom could either take your phone from you or get text messages blocked completely but the customer service rep won't suggest blocking since they want the sale. The question is do you want to risk getting your phone taken away.How can I convince my parents to get me texting?
My son had texting and he was up half the night texting and at the dinner table he was texting. Why is it so important. I cancelled his texting and he is not getting it back. If you do not abuse it then it would not be so bad. When your wonderfull grades come in you can politely bring it up at the dinner table. Wait a few days after the report card arrives. Good luck and please do not over text.
You answered your own question... just wait until your report card comes and if you do well that will convince her into letting you text.
texting is a huge waste of cash-it's why i have voice mail.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment