Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why does it seem like people hate me in the Politics Section but Love me in the Parenting Section?

You're a know-it-all that knows very little? Parents are tolerable, politics - not so much.Why does it seem like people hate me in the Politics Section but Love me in the Parenting Section?
I can't give a serious answer, because your questions and answers are private. As for a humorous answer, nothing comes to mind right now. Actually, it's way past my bedtime, but I'll ';sleep on it,'; as they say, and maybe I'll come up with something by the morning.





EDIT: Good morning! How about this: Bunnies are *famous* for parenting. I mean, they multiply like rabbits, don't they? As for politics -- well, I loved your book, ';The Audacity of Hop.';





Okay, I won't quit my day job.





See ya in the parenting section. I'm sure I'll love you there.Why does it seem like people hate me in the Politics Section but Love me in the Parenting Section?
I'm a conservative, and we value the family. The family is the backbone of America. (We also like bunnies!)





On the other hand, note the anger from those on the left...


If you uphold traditional values, the ';hate'; you feel no doubt comes from the left.
If you're not a fear mongering, racist, lying conservative then there is no love for you in this section. Oh, and you're also a bunny. They don't like fuzzy animals.
Because politics is the second oldest job in the world and similar to the first. When talking politics do not expect 100 percent recognition.
The Politics forum of Yahoo Answers is the most vicious, hateful, rough and tumble place in the entire YA! network.
Because conservatives want to hunt cute little animals like you and eat them. That's why they hate you, because they can't have you for lunch!
It appears to me Dexter wasn't hugged enough as a kid.





Bunnies rock.





You have excellent taste when it comes to tv shows.
Probably because you understand children well but don't understand the people they turn into when they get older at all.
The politics section is where human warmth goes to die.
Maybe its just you

No comments:

Post a Comment