Sunday, May 9, 2010

How can I get my parents to get me a laptop?

I am 11 years old and my sister has one and my parents are getting 1. I've wanted one for years!How can I get my parents to get me a laptop?
Say pleaseHow can I get my parents to get me a laptop?
I think you are too young for your own computer. Sorry, but why doesn't your family get a desktop, especially so you can use it under their supervision which is very important in your age when you surf the internet or so you don't play games you shouldn't play.





BTW, ask them why you are nor getting a laptop and try to understand their point of view. Laptops are really expensive, money doesn't grow on trees.





And ask yourself: why do I want a laptop? What do I need it for? Tell the answers to those questions to your parents.





I find it very difficult to understand why you want a laptop. Why not a desktop? Why does it have to be portable in your age?
Study as hard as you can, get good grades, do your chores and basically be a model son/daughter. Then ask for one as a reward. If that doesn't work...well, it's *their* money after all.
walk in on them when there having sex and ask them then.





Or better yet, catch one having sex with some one else and ask them then.


Guaranteed win!
have you ever asked? make sure you say please when you ask

No comments:

Post a Comment