Monday, May 10, 2010

How do i tell my parents i want a psyciatrist?

i cant talk to them about anything. my mom just stays home all day on the phone and doesnt do nothing, and my dad works all day. i dont want to talk to them about my problems. i want to talk to a proffesional. How do i tell them i need one?How do i tell my parents i want a psyciatrist?
i have the same problem and i'm still working up the courage to tell them, because i think i might have some time of mood disorder, but for me it's embarrasing, so my advice to you is to just, get them together, tell them it's important and tell them you need them to be supportive of you, and then tell them, they should listen to you and do w/e they think they should to help their child, because they want the best for you, and they love you.How do i tell my parents i want a psyciatrist?
oh lucky you, it was my parents that took me to one

No comments:

Post a Comment