Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I get my parents to let me have youtube account?

I love to sing and I really want to share my voice with the world. Because I'm not famous yet youtube would be the first step.How do I get my parents to let me have youtube account?
S,





What you need to do, is explain to your parents about your passion and that it would be a great way to make a step in the right direction regarding what you want to accomplish with that account.





Regarding the 'SAFE' issue, WITH YOUR PARENTS, try viewing an inappropriate video and you will see that a message will pop up saying that you must be 18 years or older to view this video.





Then make an account and put in your real age. I never put my real age on things, but putting your real age in YouTube is great! It blocks inappropriate content to be viewed. And will not let you view it.How do I get my parents to let me have youtube account?
Hi,





Hmm tell your parents that it is safe... and it is...


There are mean people in youtube so they might leave bad comments like : You cant Sing, YOU SUCK, Stuffs like that... But if you can Sing really well and your friendly, only 1-100 will post that kind of comment.


If you can handle that then go ahead and make one. :)





www.youtube.com





Hope this helps~
why wouldn't they let you???


seriously, I think that's dumb.....


if u really are into singing and want to start taking steps into being known, create one even if they don't let u....if u do email me ergoagent@yahoo.com, I would like to hear u sing :D
Share your passion with them. If you are really young maybe you can get your parents to set up an account and help manage it with you. Be respectful with your parents decision whatever it may be.
Explain it to them.
Ask them? You could register on the site on your own, too.
just make 1 and dont tell them that u made 1. trust me, America is free country. Justice and right for every1.
just make one. They'd never find out

No comments:

Post a Comment