Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you worry about these people's parenting skills?

I see lots of people that have like 20,000 points yet they've only been here for a few months.Does that make you wonder what kind of parent they are? I'm picturing a filthy house, ill-mannered children, etc. How could they possibly have time for anything else if all they do is answer questions on this site? Do you also find it hard to take their advise seriously?Do you worry about these people's parenting skills?
ROFLMAO!!!





Well, I am on right now, because my children are in school at the moment, I am doing laundry, went shopping this morning, and this is my 'play' time while the kids are in school.





I am a stay at home mom, thank God, while the kids are in school I have time to do all the things that I need to get done. (as long as we can afford it) One of my twins are disabled so after school and daycare are out of the question for me.





I also don't understand how some have so many points in a short amount of time! Others need to explain! Great question!





:)Do you worry about these people's parenting skills?
there are very few people i take advice seriously from on this site. Regardless of their point balance.
What if they didn't discover this site until their kids are grown up?
maybe they don't have kids. or jobs. or lives.





regardless, there is some good, knowledgeable advice here, and also some not so good. this should definitely not be anybody's main source of info for decisions of much consequence.
what about the fact that we have great jobs where we can sit online all day and still get paid? you shouldn't sterotype like that...
You get more points for getting best answer, so those with the hightest points also tend to have high ';best answer'; percentages. I'm generally only on during the day when the kids are napping, or at night I get on after the kids are in bed (I multitask and watch tv/talk to hubby/answer questions). I don't think there's a correlation between filthy houses and lots of points, but then I don't really think about it. My house certainly isn't a mess, nor are my children misbehaved.
Maybe they are like me and are only on here when they have downtime at work........
I answer from work, I don't have time at home, but thanks for the points.
no, because i don't judge other whom i have no idea what their life is like. but i guess you do.
no because i only answer questions once my child is in bed as i am sure most people do.
Well, you have a point. I am a house wife so I have nothing to do after cleaning the house. Kids are away. I just get bored. I see what you mean though.
maybe these people got a cleaner and their kids are well behaved and sleep all day, nobody knows but is it so bad that they enjoy some sort of contact with the outside world?
I don't worry about anyone's parenting skills but my own, and maybe yours since you've seem to make a study over this.
Nope, but it does make me wonder just how judgmental people are on this site....I am a full time working mother, my house is clean, my kid is well behaved and actually learns a lot when he is at home with me since we spend a lot of our at home time coloring, learning about shapes, numbers, ect.... So although I don't have a whole ton of points, I do find time (when my child goes to bed, during my breaks and or lunch) to jump on here and see what questions I could help answer. It help passes the day I suppose. Be careful on some of your questions...being narrow minded won't get you anywhere on Yahoo answers.
Well maybe they can access the site from their jobs or do not have a job..like me and have time to answer all day long. Or maybe more than one person uses the name.. like the parents share the sign on. There are numerous reasons why they have so many points. Usually you can tell if the answers are legit or not.
you got a point...

No comments:

Post a Comment