Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I get my parents to let me buy a Nintendo DSi?

This is a huge pain. I have enough money, but this is what my parents say: ';If you get it you'll play with it a little, and then you'll get obsessed with another thing.'; And then I say that I'll not get obsessed with another thing for a year if I get a Nintendo DSi. But I still don't know what to do. If I have good luck, they'll eventually cross over to my side. But that may not happen. Please help.How do I get my parents to let me buy a Nintendo DSi?
Your problem is easy to solve.





First, you should convince them that you have found several features of the Nintendo DSi that have made this the portable gaming console that you will keep for a longer time.





Here is a brief list of cool options that they should know about:


A) The large screens and brightness control keep your eyes from being strained while playing.





B) The portable now has internet onboard so you can hang with the family while on the internet and stay away from the computer.





C) Nintendo now has an online store to purchase games and the Nintendo DSi comes with 1000 points to buy with. The online game store means less cartridges laying around the house.





D) The Nintendo DSi now has two integrated digital cameras that you can use to take pictures and share with friends on Facebook. The picture manager also sorts the photos by day on a calendar so you can find them easier.





E) The Nintendo DS has the widest selection of games ever found on a portable gaming console. The new game releases every week are nearly triple that of the Sony PSP. You will always find the right game.





F) GEEK OUT! Tell them you want to buy Brain Age or some Soduku for the Nintendo DSi so you can get better grades in school!





For more reasons, visit my review here: http://www.epinions.com/review/Nintendo_鈥?/a>How do I get my parents to let me buy a Nintendo DSi?
Show how serious you are for this Nintendo DSi. When you do get it prove them wrong and play with it everyday for 2 yrs. Beg and Beg. If you know ur parents well and you noe you will get in trouble for begging then don't beg! Is it YOUR money you will pay with. If it is tell your parents this is my money and you don't have to pay and I need to learn financial knowledge.
it seems that you buy a lot of electronics that you don't play anymore, try selling them to show how serious you are about keeping your Ds

No comments:

Post a Comment