Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I make my parents let me get my gerbil a friend?

I really really want to get my gerbil a friend and hes a boy gerbil and I think hes almost a year old And Ive really been wanting a gerbil for my birthday for him. If anyone can tell me How easy it is So I can convince my parents that would be like the best thing in the world for me. P.S. My gerbil is my profile picture. His name is Dusty.How do I make my parents let me get my gerbil a friend?
Hey!! dont worry i had this same prob!! im a really good convincer and that is how i got my dwarf hammy: kiwi!! well what i did is sayin my hammy needs a friend cuz he lonley and say o come on you dont want animals to be lonely and miserable!! do chores and help out as much as you can.. in some way show them your responsible and tell them you will do all the gerbil work and take care of it all.. do anthin ya can.. hope this convinces your parents and let me know bout what they say!! --lulu--How do I make my parents let me get my gerbil a friend?
present them a list of arguments explaining the reasons a second gerbil would be a beneficial edition. Also, contemplate any arguments that your parents may have and find positive answers to support these arguments. You should also do extra chores and other tasks to help your parents out and prove to them that you are responsible! good luck!
a 1 yr old gerbil won't live very long, there life span is 1-3 yrs. but if u really want him, show how responsible u are, do chores aroung the house, if u have other pets, show how u can take care of them, earn money to pay for him and for every to go with him, cage water bottle food ect. a gerbil IN ALL may cost more than 200 dollars, so u would need to earn A LOT of money. u need........





-cage 20-40 dollars


-water bottle-2-5 dollars


-wheel 4-12 dollars


- food about 2 dollars a puond in all about 50 dollars


- bedding 10-20 dollars a bag (a bag lasts about 4 weeks depending on how big the bag is.)


- extras toyz ect. 10-50 dollars depending if u spiol him or not...lol
Explain to them that Gerbils are social animals and need to live in groups. Tell them that having an extra Gerbil will not cause the cage to get dirtier quicker as Gerbils are extremely clean animals anyway.





Show them some internet websites explaining that Gerbils should be kept in same sex pairs.
tell your parents that he is misrable without a friend do some chores around the house pay for the gerbil yourself





hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment