Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me do this?

My parents are really overprotective, and even though I'm 17 they still don't let me do A LOT of things. My friend invited me to a club this friday, and I want to go because I've never been to one before, but I don't know how to approach my parents about this. I've never asked for permission to do something like it before %26gt;.%26gt; And I've never even hung out with this friend outside of school before.





Or, I could use ideas for a really good lie too.How do I convince my parents to let me do this?
You're underage, wait til it's legal and you'll have more fun. Respect your parents, they're just trying to raise you right. If you want to hang out with this friend outside of school then go shopping or to the movies.





Clubs are overrated. Bunch of sweaty guys trying to grope you. I'm of a legal age %26amp; I don't even like clubs.How do I convince my parents to let me do this?
Well, I've only hung out with 1 friend outside of school, so I think I'm worse off...But the best thing I can suggest for a lie is ';Hey, mom, dad, can I go study at (???)'s this friday? She's gonna have a couple friends over with her, sorta like a study party.'; Only works if you've been trying to get your grades good. Or just say you wanna hang out with some friends on friday...I don't know. Just be lucky someone's inviting you somewhere.
i would say if u want to go ask them.. dont try going behind their backs and dont lie.. because truth always comes out.. if they say u cant go is because the might feel is not a safe place for u to be.. but if they find out u went with out their persmission trust me.. u will loose their trust and that is something u dont want to do.. once u loose it u wont get it back.. clubs are not all that.. but their will be a time when u will be able to make that choice of going.. good luck..
I think you shouldn't lie cause if you do and your parents find out, (which they will, their resources are limitless) you will probably be in alot of trouble so i suggest that you find a good way to ask them, they will respect you for it and you will respect yourself.
dont tell them your going to a club say your going to the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment