Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get my belly button pierced?

They told me I have to wait until I am 16, but I just turned 15 three weeks ago. I really want this! Please help.How can I convince my parents to let me get my belly button pierced?
You can convince them by being respectful and waiting another year. This will give you time to learn what to look for in a reputable tattoo and piercing parlor, learn the steps to taking care of it, and learning how long it takes to heal. It will also give you more time to decide if you truly want it.





Though, I don't think a reputable shop pierces a belly button on anyone under the age of 17, so you may want to check into that, too. And, they most certainly won't pierce someone who is just 15, even with a parent's permission and presence.





Prove to them that you are respectful and responsible enough, and when you're birthday comes around next year, you can have your ';unique'; piercing. You cannot convince your parents that you are responsible or respectful of their rules if you whine and bug them about it. This will only likely make them see that you are too immature for a body piercing.How can I convince my parents to let me get my belly button pierced?
ahh. I want mine done too, but I'm only thirteen. i actually convinced my mom to get it done, I have no idea how, I also got her to let me get a puppy. lol. just persistance. bu not like begging all the time and crap, just bring it up really subtle and all that. But yeah, i'm not getting mine pierced because I'm a cheerleader and dancer and it can get ripped out of your stomach, not to mention if my coach saw it she's probably kick me off the squad. lol. keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment