Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can you name a section with more drama then Parenting?

section 8 aptsCan you name a section with more drama then Parenting?
Parenting probably wins the drama award IMO. But if you're looking for some really hateful and mean answers, I dare you to venture into the cat section and say ';My outdoor cat has been hurt, should I take him to the vet?'; and you will get every tea totalling granny, from every section of the universe, sending you hateful emails and bad karma, hahaCan you name a section with more drama then Parenting?
Yes, ';Politics';. I moonlight there and it's pretty bad.





Although there are no trolls who impersonate others, that I have only seen in ';Parenting';.





*come on, you would not be here without the drama.





*section 8 apartments- true, nice one :)
maybe not more, but it's up there. The religion section, and the gay,lesbian,bisexual one.
GLBT, religion, newborn and baby has a lot as does pregnancy. Marriage %26amp; Divorce has a fair amount.
Religion %26amp; Spirituality. It makes this section look tame. Trust me. Or um go put on a shield %26amp; wonder over there if u r brave enough
I have heard that weddings gets very controversial and people are constantly slagging each other off...





Lots of Bridezillas :D
Lol @ abcdef.





You would think politics, but no, we're #1.
i wouldn't know. i've never left the Parenting section. here is where it's at, yo! lol!
I don't know. The religion section can get pretty feisty.
Boot Camp - Female Bay - Did you know that once you've been there a while you all can get your period at the same time?
Religion and Spirituality, but the first answerer is great!
I would say politics and New Born Section.
NB%26amp;B, cats, dogs %26amp; cooking.
try relationships
I would say politics.
society and culture there are racist trolls all over that place
Thats a trick question ; )
lol, nope.
NEWBORN AND BABY





but honestly that place seems tame now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment