Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you tell your parents when a free xbox 360 arrives in the mail addressed to you?

I have started to complete offers on one of those websites that give you a free xbox 360. I stopped though because I had to rethink it. What if i complete all the offers and i receive the xbox 360? My parents would say, ';where did you get that from?'; I was just wondering what I should say to that question because they wouldnt believe me if I said, ';I got it for free';.What do you tell your parents when a free xbox 360 arrives in the mail addressed to you?
Well, if ithe offers work I would just tell them the truth. That way, you get to keep the Xbox 360 and you aren't in trouble.





Good Luck!What do you tell your parents when a free xbox 360 arrives in the mail addressed to you?
http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=223257

Report Abuse



Hey look it's a referral link!

Report Abuse



Most of the time that is true.i found a site where you do offers that can cost you, or you can be free.You can believe me if u want or not but the link is http://www.rewards1.com/index.... i got my xbox360 from there.what you do is take offers get points from it and buy d prize

Report Abuse



for free microsoft points and cool prizes visit (http://moourl.com/ai0la) and register to recieve any prize you want

Report Abuse



First like the other posters said nothings free, make sure you read the conditions on the site usually you have to buy a subscription to several things before you get your Xbox or get a ton of people to sign up. Other then that couldn't you just say I got it on one of those website, if not go with the prize thing drawing at school or game store or something.
To everyone saying getting a free XBOX isn't possible, shut it!


I got mine for free from Mt. Dew, so there. They had a contest and I was one of the 13,000 or so winners.


They have a point about these online ';offers'; being a magnet for spammers. I wouldn't do any of that stuff myself, because they are usually fake.
If you have plenty of time then don't listen to everyone else it is very easily possible you just have to know what you are doing and only do one other at a time so you don't forget to cancel a contract. just say to them you got it free and show them how or say you got it of telebid.com cos they are well cheap on there.
actually not true i got my free xbox 360 elite with 2 controllers and a game of my choice free without a credit card pick a referal account you refer people to the program then when they sign up you get a referal point 10 points get u a 3690!!!





go here lol... http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5176534


make an account!
It does not work! All it does is sell your e-mail, then you get a TON of spam. There is always a ';disclaimer'; in lawyer jibberish on their sites that says you won't ever recieve an xbox (or anything free).
IF you receive it, make sure you save the offer emails so you can show them. But that's a BIG if.
%26lt;a href=';http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?鈥?target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://www.rewards1.com/common/imag鈥?border=';1'; width=';468'; height=';60';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=253789





say you used this.
http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=330404


say you dont know or you friend gave it to you and just or dont let them see it but use this web if you want more
Tell them your friend had one, then his uncle or cousin gave him another one as a gift, so he gave you his old one. Thats what I told my parents when i got my 360. But it was actually true.
You'll never get a free Xbox or a free anything from those offers. You'll just get spam mail. Those offers are just scams. Don't do it.
most of those things are spam. if you want a cheap one go on eBay for the premium one they are regularly 350$ but you get one for 100$ - 215$
Those offers are scams. Ultimately, these scammers wont give you #%^%26amp;. If you really want an Xbox 360, buy a cheap one from eBay. I brought my core 360 for $180.
Just say you won in in a prize contest
Say ';Look how much money I have saved you!';.





Not that you will get a FREE Xbox though.
  • estee lauder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment