Monday, May 10, 2010

How Can I Convince My Parents to Let Me Get a House Dog?

I've always wanted a small house dog, and we use to have one when i was younger, but it wasnt mine and I'd really enjoy having one. Im very responsible, How can I convince my parents to give and let me get a dog?How Can I Convince My Parents to Let Me Get a House Dog?
How old are you? If you are in school all day, there will be no one to house train the dog during the day, plus the puppy will be sad to be all alone. What are some of the reasons that they do not want to get a small dog?How Can I Convince My Parents to Let Me Get a House Dog?
Do all the things the other people said. But, also start doing different chores around the house without being asked to. Wipe down the counters in the kitchen, clean off the table, vacumn the living room, take the garbage out. If you continue to do these things they will see that you will also take care of the dog and it's messes. Good luck
you are better off to wait until u get your own place.. iknow so many that want pets but after they sweet talk there parents the novelty does wear off and who looks after them??


Volunteer at your local pet shelter.... you would make alot of animals happy and you would get volunteer experience.
explain how you plan on getting a tiny dog and you will save up to take it to dog training for it dont piss in the house or be a annoying barking dog get a lil cage with pee sheets for during the day when you not there.and promise it wont get in there way like on the couch or up there butts when they try to eat well good luck
Just tell them ';I can feed it with my own money [if you are old enough to have a job if not, i dont know] and train it to go either outside or in a litter box [some dogs will go in a litter box]'; and remind them how responsible you are with some examples [ and if you can... you can say you'll help pay {if you are old enough to have a job} that will help convince them!]
Lock your parents's bedroom and keep away the key,then you'll see that they have to buy a dog house to sleep in,emergency...(joked).

No comments:

Post a Comment