Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me switch into a public school?

I've been going to a a private school for 3 years now and I don't want to go there anymore and go back to a public school and I don't know how to talk to my parents about it. Im in Grade.11 now. How do I convince them to let me switch????How do I convince my parents to let me switch into a public school?
Why do your parents not want you to go to a public school? Until more details are given I don't really know what else to say...How do I convince my parents to let me switch into a public school?
I know how you feel! its so frusterating! im in 8th grade %26amp; my parents arent sure what school to put me in next year my choices basically are 1.a public charter school 2.a diferent private school(which is really expensive). but i want to go to this public school like across the street.idk wat to do.

Report Abuse



I have homeschooled my kids. Made the mistake of letting my oldest go to public school for a couple of months. It was the worst thing I ever did. I would think about a private school if it was in our budget, but no way would I allow my children to go to public school. Your resume will also look better graduating from a private school considering the conditions and lack of education coming from public schools today. Stay put, in the long run, you will be much better for it.
all i know is that ur 16 or 17 and u wanna do what u wanna do. i was ur age not that long ago!!! trust me private school will give u so much more opportunities than a public school!!! why would you wanna go to a public school anyways? cuz there are boys there!? cuz u dont want to wear a uniform? cuz its hard work!? there will be boys after high school no need to worry about it now! (i know boys are nice to have around when ur that age, but they are TROUBLE!) as for the uniform thing trust me... its a pain having to decide what to wear to school! always got to have to worry about getting something new and what not! (just accesorize) and as far as hard work... what doesn't kill u, makes u stronger!!!
All I can say is that my son was in a private school and wanted to switch back to public - I eventually gave in and it was the worst thing I could have done.





I think you should look at the bigger picture and see your parents are saying no for the right reasons.
nag

No comments:

Post a Comment