Thursday, May 13, 2010

What are the best parenting sites that you visit to gain knowledge ?

I think COMPLETE CHILD CARE is very informative.


http://completechildcare.50webs.comWhat are the best parenting sites that you visit to gain knowledge ?
I love babycenter too!!!What are the best parenting sites that you visit to gain knowledge ?
I think http://www.babycenter.com/ is great for any information from pre-conception-grade school. I love it!





I dislike your site because it doesn't show all sides of parenting. It is very much one sided on attachment parenting. As far as I'm concerned, as long as the parent is doing what THEY feel is best it's good for the child.





Babycenter.com does just that--it shows every angle of parenting without bias towards one. It give great advice on many different parenting styles. It doesn't tell you what do do BUT it tell you what you CAN do. It's more suggestive then right or wrong.
subscribe to parents magazine....its monthly and very interesting! I read them and i dont even have kids...(I'm a nursing student hoping to work with kids or labor and delivery)

No comments:

Post a Comment