Sunday, May 9, 2010

How do I tell my parents and my football coach that I don't want to play football this year?

They are expecting me to play and I don't know the right way to go about telling them I don't want to play. Thanks for the help.How do I tell my parents and my football coach that I don't want to play football this year?
Well, you have multiple options. You can


a) fake an injury so you have to ';take the season off';


b) take up tennis or cross country ( they're all in same season)


c) Tell them you want to take this year to focus on your studies, and that football and your school work will stress you out too much. (recomended answer)How do I tell my parents and my football coach that I don't want to play football this year?
First, you should talk to your parents about your feelings regarding the game of football %26amp; tell them that you don't have the passion in you to play the game anymore. Then if they ask you why you don't want to play football this year, then explain your reasons why %26amp; that you don't want to deal with the daily practices %26amp; the weekly games that come with it which would lead to burnout %26amp; losing the passion to play. Then they have a better understanding on where you're coming from %26amp; why you don't want to play. Regardless if you play the game or not, they have your total support %26amp; respect for your decesion on what is next for you.





As for your coach, tell him the same thing, %26amp; he feels disappointed that you're not going to be on the team this year, then he'll have to live with it. Life goes on when a decesion is made about participating in athletics or not.
I had this decision to make last year and i didnt know how to do it but it is really easy.





Tell your parents that football doesnt interest you that much anymore and that you would rather take up another sport or spend the time studying. They will understand.





As for the coach, just write a letter explaining that you dont think football is your game and give them it after a training session , sure they will be dissapointed but its YOUR decision to make.





Hope this helps :)
Say hey if u care for me i don't want to play football for your parents and for ur coach if u suck then he won't care.
Take out your tampon and tell em! And take up golf it will pay off down the road at business outings
Just tell them that it's not your thing and that you don't enjoy it.
Just tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment