Thursday, May 13, 2010

How would YOU react to parenting advice from Kate McCann?

See Adams Q. And no I am not Adam before I get accused! lol


Personally I would take umbridge at advice on how to bring my 2 up, from her.How would YOU react to parenting advice from Kate McCann?
Hopefully her trial will prevent any chance of that ever happening.How would YOU react to parenting advice from Kate McCann?
If she gets a job with a charitable organisation I would never give a single penny to that particular agency nor visit their charity shops, she would do whoever gives her a job more harm than good.
I wouldn't accept any advice from her at all.
I just cannot think that anyone would accept any advice from her.


Cannot see how she can advize anyone, after leaving the children alone
its one of those questions isn't it. you cant take it too heart. I think she means well but what we can see as the public, by reading it or seeing it on TV is another thing. Seeing as how they haven't yet found Maddy people are going to be in two minds. its gotta to in the back of peoples minds, that they do know more then they are letting on? Something is just not quite right. I can only hope that Maddy is found safe and sound. But to answer your question: No I wouldn't.
What Kate McCann knows about parenting she could write on the back of a postage stamp.


She is just a joke.
by laughing out loud.....!
why are they so Meany people jumping on this band-waggon to condem the mcanns ,when as of yet nodody knows the truth.
Honestly?


Not very well. Think I'd be uttering rather a lot of expletives if she tried to give me parenting advice.
One possibility is that she will set up a charity to raise awareness of the extent of child abductions across Europe and help parents and children who suffer such an ordeal





Stormy,


Please read the article critically.
He!! I wouldn't take advice on how to properly care for my dog from her! She couldn't take decent care of her children. She couldn't be bothered to find a sitter for her children and just left them unattended what a pile of poo!
I wouldn't trust her to give advice on looking after a goldfish, never mind looking after a child
hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
There is no decent parent out there who would take advice for that woman. The only thing she can teach me, is how to leave me 3 year old on his own, and thats one lesson I would never want.


The woman needs parenting lessons her self
The ONLY thing she could advise us on is what can happen when you leave your kids unattended.
It was on a local news channel, real radio Scotland. Anyway Mrs McCann is now wanting to put her skills into another branch of expertise...family liaison officer..... is the new tickle bit to her fancy...PISH....SHE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH NEGLECT.
Depending on what it was, I might take it. It depends if the advice is reasonable or not. Yes, I am aware that this was somewhat intended as a rant but I am going to answer it in the was Yahoo Answers was created for.
i think she made a huge mistage leaving her sweet girl on her own that night, and she is going to have to live with that forever, however, i could never and would never take any parenting tips from any of them...they could have done withsome imput though before leaving their kids on their own!
Just let her try,
I'm afraid I would not be very nice to her, should she try to give me advice.





I don't know what the truth of her situation is - so cannot defend or condemn her - but it does seem a bit crass for her to be giving advice to other people, given her circumstances.
to be honest, they would be the last people on earth, to give anyone advise, people who leave there children on there own, to the murcy of anyone, in a strange country, i would not do that to my dog, i realy hope with all my heart, that they find maddie, safe and well, but i have great concer ns, if they did find her would she be returned to the so called parents to be neglected again
I don't think she would be assigned as a case worker because of the crap and media exposure that she has been through. She will probably go into a supervisory position...or behind the counter, dealing with the application ques. Imagine walking up to a window and having her ask you for your ID.
I would politely decline and advise her to contact her local Parentline helpline or her Health Visitor for some advice on parenting.
Take parenting advise from Kate McCann,you must be joking...take any advise from doctor death.You are jesting.
';One possibility is that she will set up a charity to raise awareness of the extent of child abductions across Europe and help parents and children who suffer such an ordeal.';





So, could this be what she plans to do with the money from the Find Madeleine fund? I naively thought the McCanns would eventually hand the money over to some established charity with experienced workers who could put it to good use.
Her parenting skills leave much to be desired and I would certainly not take any advice from her. No mother is perfect but she did not provide the most basic care for her children, she left them alone and vulnerable deliberately night after night. She has no right to be advising anyone on parenting.
I've spoken to dozens of parents since this incident and most have admitted to doing similar things at one time or another. What they did was wrong, but they were the ones who were caught out. (Even if it's leaving them upstairs alone in a bedroom while you think they are sleeping).

No comments:

Post a Comment