Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me text?

My parents won't let me text because they think it'll affect my grammer and spelling. They won't let me text no matter what. How can i convince them?How can I convince my parents to let me text?
Well, considering the fact you can't spell the word, 'grammar,' I would say this is a valid concern.How can I convince my parents to let me text?
No one is understanding that kids need to have their social life in like..not just person. Plus. there are many postive things to texting.. and it gives you somtin to do. and txting is not supossed to be spelling correctly..its abbreviatons like lol or omg or like idk... parents dont understand :(

Report Abuse



Otherwise I guess you could like get A's on your spelling tests in school and mabye thatlll help i guess... I already tried to do the ';ill pay for it'; but it dont work. :(

Report Abuse



I am the parent of a 16yr old daughter who has the same dilemma as you. Here is why kids should not text by phone or computer: it causes a great deterioration in the chain of communication. Kids no longer know how to communicate they like to keep it short and sweet. For your sake, you should never lose the ability to verbalize your communication.
Pay for your own plan that allows you to text.
umm just say you no grammar and know how to spell and will talk normal.
well, would you be paying for it? offer that, and promise to keep your grades and grammar good
texting is a waste. don't start, you'll be a lot better off than all the losers that do it now..........

No comments:

Post a Comment