Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you think this is bad Parenting?

My sisters best friends (for privacy sake im going to use fake names)


lets just say Tom and Hallie





Hallie and Tom live in a 3 bed room apartment





they have three kids





Justin


Nolan


and


Stassi


(fake names again ha)





and they are 23 years old


(the parents)


do you think thats bad


or good since they can raise them and since the children are so sweet?Do you think this is bad Parenting?
They dont sound like bad parents from what you have listed here. Do they treat the children with respect? Take care of their basic needs? Nurture them? Love them?Do you think this is bad Parenting?
Good parenting isn't about where you live, or how old you are, or how much money you make, or if there's a ring on your finger. It's about working damn hard to teach your children how to become responsible, caring, independent human beings. It's about making sure they have enough to eat and a roof over their heads, sure, but it's also about making sure they know they're loved, and they're safe from harm.
They are young but as long as they are loving, caring, mature, and responsible it isn't bad at all. They sound like they're doing a great job.





How old are their kids anyway? I mean, they could have started when they were 20, especially if they had twins. Or they could've started when they're 16. I think people should learn to wait longer but as long as they're good parents and have the means to take care of children that's all that matters.
are they safe? are they loved? do they have food to eat,,,clothing to wear? there is more to raising children than a big house and age on a calender. i was 23 when i gave birth to TWINS while living at my moms house with my husband. (he was recently out of the military and we moved in with my parents till we found a place)


you can raise happy healthy normal kids no matter of space or money. as long as the kids are safe, are loved, and have food and clothing,,,try not to pass judgement.
Age doesn't matter. My parents had me when they were about 14/15 and aren't married after 13 years. They are getting married next month. I know parent's who hate each other and have been together for 20 years. As long as they love each other and their kids, marriage won't change a thing. Marriage doesn't reflect on your age or your parenting techniques.
I do not know ';Tom and Hallie'; but at 23 my parents were drug addicts who cared nothing for me. It was the 80's and ';accepted'; silly me for wanting to have parents who actually wanted me around.





My parents were far too immature to be raising children at 23.
Being young does not make anyone a bad parent. Every child should be so lucky to be loved and disciplined. Tell them not to worry what others think.
I dont understand what you are asking is bad, it sound to me that they are raising there children together, and the kids are good kids
I dont think theres anything bad with that, since they have children they've obviously talked about how to raise the children right? I think its great !
I don't know these people, so who am I judge? It's not like they're all over the news for abandoning or killing their children like some parents
How would this possibly be bad parenting
thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard that IS NOT bad parenting
Only they would know if they were bad parents.
as long as their kids get the attention they need, nothing else should matter
age nor gender make you a good parent.... neither do expierience

No comments:

Post a Comment