Friday, January 15, 2010

How do you tell a parent your pregnant?

Hi, Im sixteen and I might be pregnant. How do you tell a parent that you think you might be? My mother who not doing so good is at bed rest(lung cancer) and my father who I don't seem to get alone with to well. I haven't told no one but my boyfriend and i don't think its healthy to do. Im scared but ready to get things off my chest.


Thanks for taking time out to read this.How do you tell a parent your pregnant?
It's a tough thing, but your parents can surprise you. The best thing would be to tell them you need them to sit down and you have something to tell them. 9 times out of 10 they will guess it right then and there. If you are ready, just get it off your chest and do it sooner rather than later. You will feel better after you do - that is for sure. Also, give them time to change their reaction after it sinks in for a few days. Most of the time a bad first reaction will later turn to excitement. Just don't go by their first reaction if it is bad. Be patient and don't do anything rash. Good luck and just do it.How do you tell a parent your pregnant?
talk to who you normally talk too, if u think your mam could get really worried about it i think you should wait until you know for sure. thats what i did, and my mam was over the moon! i was scared outta my wits about telling her but parents do surprise you!
I would wait until you know for sure that you are, and then just come out and tell them if you find out that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment