Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I convince my parents to get a cat?

I really really want one soo badly, i saw like 5 that i wanted, and my moms allergic but i know at some point she would give in. Please help me with ideas!How do I convince my parents to get a cat?
I dont know what to tell you if shes allergic then tell her clartin helps b/c I have 3 kittens(only until they get big enough to go to there new home they already have someone who wants them) the mama to the babies. I have a black and white one I had in the house already. I myself am allergic to cats but I love my cats I take clartin everyday and it help 100% Its like I dont even have allergies. But cats are much cleaner than dogs. Cats give thereself a bath lol They wont mess in the house they will always use a litter box mine had been in the house for 6-7 months and always used the litter box from the first day. But I hope you get a cat they play with any toy you get lol my cats favorite toy is the thing you take off the milk gallons jug when you open it lol. He'll play with it all day lol. Btw make sure you declaw your cat theres one flaw they will strach on anything. Well good luck.How do I convince my parents to get a cat?
If she's allergic to cat's she might not give in. It really depends on how allergic she is. When your older and live by yourself then you can get a cat. Is she also allergic to dogs or hamsters? Tell her that if you have a cat you'll be more responsible and take care of it and train it and use the money that you have for it's food and anything else it may need. Some people are highly allergic to cats so you might not be able to get a cat if she's highly allergic. Tell her they are very loving and that you will take care of it,feed it ,clean the litter box, and brush him/her. If she does give in then do all those things without being told. Your mom will see your very resposible too. By the way never declaw your cat if you get one because it hurts the cat and they lose a part of their bone. It's also natural for a cat to scratch. Buy your cat a scratching post if they scratch they'll learn not to scratch anywhere else.





Hope this helped





~Danielle
You should say that they can be loving ,that you Promise to take care of it,feed it ,do the litter box, and brush him,ect you should say you will do all of that without being told that you always Promise to take care of it always. Thats how i got my parents to get me one.,
say it's a good practice of responsibility


you need to convince her you'll take care of it fully.





give her some options to help wit the allergies,


suggest maybe outdoor cat or something?


=p just a couple.





also, offer to give your room if it's a kitten, to train it, and use ur money for food











idk


random suggestions. xD
You're going to get a cat from THE HUMANE SOCIETY so you can torture your Mum humanely.





Tell your parents cats make great BBQ dishes.
Well it all depends on how bad your mom is allergic to cats?





If it's a matter of life and death allergic, Then not a good idea!!!
well shes allegric..why not a dog or a bunny? but if she does give in why dont you get one from the humane society there roughly 70 -85 dollars
tell them that they are cleaner than cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment