Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents on letting me get a nose piercing?

they're always making up the lamest excuses for me not to get one, but my sister got her bellybutton pierced a few months ago, which isn't fair, but my parents don't pay attention to me when I tell them that.


Is there any way I could convince them to letting me get a nose piercing?


thanks!How can I convince my parents on letting me get a nose piercing?
heyy i got my nose pierced when i was in 6th grade ; my sister got her lip in 7th. just say that you really think it helps you express your style and your sister got to get her bellybutton , just go on and on until you persuade them enough, and be sure to tell them you just want a little diamond or whatever and make it sound not that bad. thats exactly wat i said, ';i just want a cute little diamond its not that bad, its cute.';How can I convince my parents on letting me get a nose piercing?
I just went through this whole thing with my parents.


I put a dot on my nose and said this is all it's going to look like.


I did tons of research and learned facts on nose piercing.


I told them that I'm old enough and stuff like that.


My dad wouldn't budge,


so finally I did something really bad (but it worked) I told them If your not going to let me get a piercing then i will do it myself. I got a needle and went inside my room and they said ';well she's going to to it anyways so i guess yes.





GOOD LUCK!



Tell them you'll pay for it or something. my mom let me get an eyebrow peircing, and i dye my hair like every color. lol. but i have to pay for it all. my mom wont.
Sorry but there is no way to convince them, A belly button pierce is no where near as severe as a nose pierce. Come on you will realise one day how gross a nose pierce is . Your parents are proud of you and care about you,aren't you lucky. If they didn't care what you did to yourself they would allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment