Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get my parents to buy things from the internet?

I want to buy something from the internet because I can't find it in stores around my area and I don't know where else to look. But my parents won't let be because they don't trust the internet, especially sites like eBay, thinking that their money may get stolen. Is there a way to convince my parents to buy things from the internet?How can I get my parents to buy things from the internet?
I had the same problem have them sign up with pay-pal and if anything has been stolen they can replace it up to 500,00$How can I get my parents to buy things from the internet?
With their permission, simply buy a master card or visa gift card in the amount required, with your own money. This way there is just about no risk of credit card theft and your parents take no risk at all, since it is not their money in the first place.
If your computer is secure, meaning you are running an anitvirus software, a malware software and even CCLeaner, then yes its okay.


But make sure first. Tell them to be sure they (your parents) are safe these are the steps you took.





Download and Run below programs.


Malwarebytes


http://www.malwarebytes.org/





Ccleaner (will clean up crap after going online)


http://www.ccleaner.com/download


Use above every time you are online.
do they mind buying on the phone? most sites will have a phone number and will take payment by phone or some will take a cheque.

No comments:

Post a Comment