Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get my ear pierced?

My parents don't support piercings but I get good grades. I skate and play guitar and it would complete the image. How do I convince them?How can I convince my parents to let me get my ear pierced?
You can buy piercing guns at beauty stores, but i suggest getting it done professionally.





Tell your parents how most people have their ears pierced, that you can take it out when they don't want to see it or have family see it after it heals.





if they still say no, email me for instructions on how to do it yourself to make sure its sterile and safe. DO NOT USE SAFETY pins.





You can buy guns and dispoable push guns (like 8 bucks!), ice can numb it so u dont feel a thing if u can bare thru the freezing of your skin for a minute (high recommended!!!) and products to buy to sterlize so you dont get infected or sick!How can I convince my parents to let me get my ear pierced?
You have to approach them with an outrageous request. Say you want tats piercings-everywhere, don't act crazy, speak to them as if you have thought a lot about it and you really want it, later on keep talking to them, eventually they will give in to a single ear instead everything there is.
Ask your parents very maturely and say, ';Mom and Dad, I am getting good grades, and am not a trouble child. Please, if I get a good grade on my next test, can I get my ear pierced?'; Say that and if they say ';yes'; then just get a good grade. At least that way you have to work for it... Hope this helps.





Debz
just say 'you can either sign the paper to let me get my ear pierced or i'll go do it myself with a safety pin.. its your call' either way you will get it done
Say'; If I get all A's can I get my ears pierced?'; this is what i said and i got my second holes
just get your ears pierced... :p
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment