Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I tell my parents that my girlfriend is pregnant?

I'm 16 years old and my girlfriend is 19 years old.My parents never did like my girlfriend because they felt that she was too old for me and they don't approve of sex before marriage.I am not sure how I should tell them,What is the best way to tell them that she is pregnant?How do I tell my parents that my girlfriend is pregnant?
Wow, what a coincidence! My boyfriend is 16 and I'm 19, and I'm waiting to see if I'm pregnant. Also, I know exactly how you feel. My parents always say that my boyfriend is too young for me.


But here's what I think you should do. It's what I'll do if I'm pregnant.


Bring your girlfriend over to your house, and choose a time when you and her and your parents can all talk alone. You could probably start out like, ';Look, I know that you want what's best for me, and you're probably going to be upset when I tell you this, but, *insert girlfriend's name here* is pregnant.';


They will more than likely be upset and if they start yelling, ask them to please calm down, because you can't change the fact that she is pregnant. Make sure you think about what to say and choose your words carefully, and be calm and respectful, and let them know that you're taking this responsibility.


What's done is done, and you're going to have to tell them, no matter how scary it will be. It will all turn out okay, but you'll have to have a job to support her and the baby when it comes. I'm sorry if this isn't the best advice, but anyway, good luck to you and her!How do I tell my parents that my girlfriend is pregnant?
You just have to man up and tell them. I mean if you were ';mature'; enough to have unprotected sex than you should be mature enough to sit with your parents that you're girlfriend is pregnant, then take it from there on what you want/need to do. It's going to be something that is extremely difficult, but it's better to just get it done and over with. You love your girlfriend so your parents are just going to have to deal with it. With you being a minor I don't know how your parents are going to react, especially if they don't like her already.





Best of luck to you and your girlfriend, and of course the future baby!
whenever i have to tell my parents something that they would absolutly murder me over i just say f**k it and doit. i always think what are they gonna do all they are gonna do is yell and lecture the *** outta you, and all you have to say is ok sorry. they will eventually find out man. i say just go tell them now and get it over with.
What the hell were you thinking? Did you ask people here before having sex? Now what makes you come here and ask for advices? If you were matured enough to have sex and make your gf pregnant, then be man enough and bear the consequences. Go and tell your parents. There is no round about to it.
Yeah just tell them straight up. That is what my brother did and he is a preacher's son. So he was in a really bad situation. But tell them straight up and because you are younger than her, they will probably just be really mad at your girlfriend because she is older and knew what she was doing. Trust me.
I bet you just didn't have a clue why they didn't want you to be with her, did you?





Just say ';Mom, please pass the potatoes, and by the way, Betty Lou is pregnant.';





Or, you could just not tell them. Let them figure out for themselves when her belly starts growing. That may save you months of grief.
well to tell you the truth i have never been through this but what i would say is that you have a serious talk and admit that you made the wrong mistakes and that you are willing to accept the responsibility and tell them that you really like the girl
Well you got yourself into this mess.... so now you have to be responsible and tell them. I say just have them sit at a table with you and just calmly tell them. Be straightforward... and acknowledge that you screwed up





■■■■■■■Help me!!! 10 points■■■■■■■


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…


■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
you will say to your father:


dad you have to choose between a moto OR be a grandfather !!


you know a baby at home.....


becouse moto maybe kill me


remember to do this at night


show if he say moto


open the door and go away


(come back at the morning)
Do her parents know?


and you should just sit them down... if they're Christians they'd understand that we all make mistakes.


if it wasnt purposely done, tell them... it was an accident , and its way better than taking the babies life.


well.. goodluck!
i think u should sit them down in the family room %26amp; be like..';y'all need to understand me..ive got feeling's baby on the way';..they'd be like';WHAT THE FUC*!'; then ud need to say ';its the past i cant chang this..ive gotta focus on my future..%26amp;my future has a Baby in it';
start off by apologizing and saying you were irisponsible and that they were right. and ask them not to yell at you because you know you messed up.
have her there with you so incase they want to kill you she is there with a baby in her so they cant do anything lol!





just tell them! be straight forward!
Accept responsibitity for what you have done be a man and tel them
THAT IS CALLED RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Say that it wasn't your fault and your only a kid
Smhs....
mom, dad, ';she is pregnant';


only way to do it.
I agree Straight up tell them.
SOL.....
Give them a card that says ';congratulations...you're going to be grandparents.';
don't ease them into it, tell em straight up

No comments:

Post a Comment