Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me get another dog?

I want a ';friend'; for my Boston Terrier but I don't think my parents will allow it. Anything that might help?How do I convince my parents to let me get another dog?
Well for starters, how about trying the following:


#1 Cleaning your room and making sure that it STAYS clean and tidy.


#2 Making sure that your homework is done and handed in on time.


#3 Sweep the floors in the living room and kitchen without your parents asking you to.


#4 Wash and/or dry the dishes.


#5 Do not fight and argue with your sisters %26amp; brothers.


#6 Eat what you are given and don't whine or make ';yuck'; faces when given it.


#7 Don't talk rudly to adults


#8 Always share with other kids.


#9 Go to bed when you are told to.


#10 Research the pet and breed you want to be 100% certain that it is the right one for you.


# 11 Ask them about getting this new pet in a nice way and don't beg and whine about it.





I鈥檓 100% sure that if you give those a try, they will see that you are serious about wanting to add a this pet to your life and family. :)How do I convince my parents to let me get another dog?
Maybe start showing HUGE responsibilities around the house...clean the house...wash the car...take extremely good care of the dog you have now and make sure you're parents aren't taking care of it...





don't expect it to work after a week...it could be a month
Find the dog you want and bring it home. When your parents freak out tell them they said you could get a dog. They'll just think your crazy, and you know what people do to crazy people? give them what they want

No comments:

Post a Comment