Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to convince your parents to let you get texting?

My friend wants to know(this is the owner of this account)


She doesn't have her own so she wants to know.


Thanks.How to convince your parents to let you get texting?
tell them that if you get unlimited text you will use your minutes a lot less which reduces the chances of you going over minutes yet keeping your bill low :) worked for meHow to convince your parents to let you get texting?
well, when i used to have a prepaid number, i always ran out of money from texting. eventually, when we switched, they wouldn't get me the plan. but i kept telling them that i would pay for the extra texts i used. i showed them all the plan options, and since we are on a family plan, AT%26amp;T offers an unlimited messaging plan for $30 a month for the entire family. My dad saw that plan, and was convinced that that would be the best deal. I wouldn't suggest bugging them too much though, because i had to wait 5 months because of that. Try to bring it up in casual conversation. Hopefully this helps!
that stinks





my parents KNEW when i got my phone i needed unlimited texting





if she/he has t-mobile its $20 for up to 5 ppl to have unlimited


just let her/him research and make a powerpoint on why its important
even tho i couldnt text, lots of people texted me, and it cost alot so they gave me like 100 txts per month, and i just used the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment