Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I tell my parents I have hemeroids?

I've had this hemeroid for a while (about 3 months) and it's gotten to the point where it's caused a lot of physical discomfort. I live with my parents and they pay all of my medical expenses so I need to ask them to take me to the doctor to get this treated. How should I ask this question? Do I HAVE to tell them why I need to go to the doctor?How do I tell my parents I have hemeroids?
you walk up to them and say Mom Dad i have a Hemmroid and it is buggin me i need to see the doctor.





it sint becase your gay or anything lots of people get them no worries


easy as that





curtdudeHow do I tell my parents I have hemeroids?
Well, Bubba - for one thing you've probably been constipated from eating nothing but junk food, fast food garbage %26amp; sugary sweet soda's for years. You must eat plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables %26amp; drink plenty of water, fruit juices %26amp; fat free milk to help keep the traffic flowing - to give you fiber in your system. Eat lots of raw fruits %26amp; veggies. Apply Vaeseline or Vitamin E oil the the affected area to help ease any discomfort. When you have a BM, DO NOT force it out. Let it exit natrually on it's own. If you strain or force, then hemorrhoids will pop out on you %26amp; start bleeding. If the symptoms have become intolerable - by all means, tell you parents you need to see a doctor. But - if you don't change your eating habits - it will happen again in the future.
Its best if you do tell them if they ask but if they don't ask then no need to tell them. Just ask them for the money for medical things, if they don't ask say thanks then leave, if they ask just tell them. Good luck, and i hope you feel better.
i had this problem as well still do go to a doc and they will run a test on you in the hospitial and if it is hemeroids they will give u some meds to control it!!!!
Sure, why not, it's not a BAD DISEASE. Some guys get them from heavy 'Weight Lifting';.
yeah, just go to a doc





its not a big deal





just be like ';hey mum, i need to go to a doc bc i have hemorroids'; that's what i did LOL who cares anyway, it shouldn't be emberassing, they're your parents

No comments:

Post a Comment