Sunday, January 17, 2010

Her parents hate me and her brother used to hate me, but I talked to him. How can I win the parents over?

Due to something that happened this weekend, her parents now hate me. I talked to her brother and he said it could be a good idea to go over and apologize and explain myself, but as of right now he said that they would probably kill me, so I should wait awhile. What should I do?Her parents hate me and her brother used to hate me, but I talked to him. How can I win the parents over?
BE YOURSELF THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. but some people just hate who their kids are dating, probably cause they compare you to the other people she has dated and they probably didnt like them. Trust me! it will all work out in the end..and maybe find out their favorite topics and start talking to them about them...TRY SOMETHINGHer parents hate me and her brother used to hate me, but I talked to him. How can I win the parents over?
You should try to win over them by showing them that your a responsible young man. You can do that by trying to show how you have respct for their daughter by holding the door for her,pullling out her chair,and telling her parents how she is a beutiful young lady. Also you should say what your plan is for her and how you are going to have a job , house and if you want children of adoped them.
I don't know what you could have possible done that is so bad that would make parents hate their child. I would think they are only mad at you. If they are really true loving parents, then go talk to them about what happened. Ask them for advice, tell them you love them, and you are sorry. tell them you need some of their guidance. If they are Truly loving parents, they will forgive and help you.
Wait till they cool down, Bob. Then go talk with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment