Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I ask my parents to let me get a cell phone?

I want to get a cell phone, but I don't know if I can convince my parents.





I'm going into eigth grade, and my older sister got her cell phone half-way through seventh.





The thing is, I don't get as good grades as her, but a cell phone would help keep me safe, so I don't think grades should matter when it comes to safety.





But I don't know how to convince my parents of this. They are pretty closed-minded, and don't care about the times I have to use my friends phones, and they certainly didn't even think of it when my friend and I were being followed by a truck while walking to Bread Co. (seriously, it followed us all the way to the center of town!) we were really freaked out, and neither of us had a cell, we just ran into the grocery store and stayed by the cashier.





But no, they had no thought of how a phone would have helped me in those moments.

















Back on track, I really need a few ways to convince them I am reasponsible enough to mantain a cell phone.How can I ask my parents to let me get a cell phone?
Remember the school shootings, where parents were worried to death if their kids were ok. Well not all parents because some kids had cell phones and sent parents text messages telling them they were ok! Other students were able to give 911 helpful information through calling them and most 911 centers can accept text messages now. Good LuckHow can I ask my parents to let me get a cell phone?
hamilton
jus be like hey ma pa ring a ding ding


they'll be like what?


be like see i dont talk that much


so how bout i get cell phone of


course just for emergencies sometimes


i just wanna talk to you guys
well prove your responsilble maybe offer to pay for it and show them how handy it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment