Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I convince my parents to let me go to Greece?

My parents are going there for a friends wedding. I really want to come because its the place in the world i always wanted to visit. I studied Greek history for about half a year, and know about greek culture, food, religon and mythology. My parents just wont listen. Im a straight A student and is very mature. My parents say that maybe if i can get my own plane tickets i can go. But im 10. How do I get free plane tickets to Greece?How do I convince my parents to let me go to Greece?
I think you're older than 10. Your spelling and grammer are to clever for a 10 year old... But if you are 10 and a straight ';A'; pupil then you'll be clever enough to think of a way to raise your fare. By the way at age 10 what are you a straight ';A'; pupil in?How do I convince my parents to let me go to Greece?
Good for you. Stick in at school and you'll do well. Good luck with your fund raising. M.

Report Abuse



Show your maturity to them, help them around the house, do things out of the house. Maybe you can help your mom clean up for money. Also, maybe if you tell your parnets you're thinking of going in the field ofstudying greek mythology, etc. they'll let you go
try mowing lawns, shuviling in winter, garage sale, raking leave, and baby sitting
speak with them directly and politely
Try making a lemonade stand since your ten. It'll make some money and then maybe then they'll pay for the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment