Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i tell my parents im pregnante?

I'm 15, just turned it not too long ago. I found out i was preganante a few weeks ago and was planning on running away from my problems by getting an abortion. I can't kill my baby so I decided to keep it. The guys almost 20 and is a loser. My parents don't even think I'm sexually active and they are very conseritive people. For example they ment at bible collage. I'm so scared so lost, but I have to tell them soon so I can see a doctor and have a healthy baby. I don't know how to tell them. All there hopes for me and dreams didn't involve this. I was always taught never to have sex untill your married....... why didn't I listen... Now I'm like 8 weeks and I got to tell them and I can't tell them about the guy cas he would go to jail and I can't have my daddy in jail.How do i tell my parents im pregnante?
don't ever think about having a abortion because it will be carry with you for the rest of your life. i understand that you are very scared about tellig your parents but you need to get strenght and tell them. your dad will be very dissapointed and your mom will be hurt but give them time and they will come around just try and think of what is the best for youa nd your child.don't tell them about the guy yet because they are going to put him in jail or maybe even forced you to get married you no what i mean. so good look and think what your going to do before anything bad happens.How do i tell my parents im pregnante?
Tell a counselor at school or else contact a pregnancy crisis service in your area and ask for help in telling your parents...you MUST tell them, the sooner the better, and having an adult with experience in these matters help you will make it smoother.
I think you should have a close friend or relative with you, for moral support, when you tell your parents. I am a parent, so I can tell you they will be shocked, but love will shine through and they will help you.
just tell your parents the truth if the are about the bible as you say they will help you wuth the kid and they will tell the cops on your boyfriend just cuz they care about you





why did you do this at such a great age with a stupid older guy im 15 now and im going to love eveyday
just be honest and tell the truth, the whole truth. make sure you tell them to their face, at a calm time. remember that they are your parents and will always love you no matter what. good luck, its hard out here for a teenage mom.
The father of your baby is a pathetic loser. He deserves to go to jail. He is a sick perverted child molesting freak and should be in jail. Your parents deserve to know what happened and that your having a baby. Tell them that your pregnant and this sick perverted freak got you that way.
Running away from your problems will make things worse, they will eventually catch up with you in the end. I know that your scared, but your parents love you and they will be there for you. It'll be extremly hard for them at first to cope with the situation, but they will understand it. Im sorry that your in this situation, it happens. I have had friends who have gotten pregnant some who had abortions and others who kept it. You made the right choice already by keeping it, so go with that. The sooner you tell your parents the better, especially before you start showing. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck to you.
I know this is a huge deal and i think it would be best for you to just tell them the truth. i understand how you said your parents are really religous, but everybody makes mistakes sweetie.
go and tell the truth, otherwise u may have problems
first off thank you for not aborting your child!


secondly you have to tell them. yes they will be angry but they are your support team after the shock wears off they will be there for you.


you can also consider adoption.


choose an adult family member such as an aunty to help you tell your parents or you can tell your mum by herself b4 you tell your dad.


(i was 20 and engaged and still abit nervous about telling my dad i was pregnant)


it is your body and your decision.


this has happened and you need to take responsibility for it, if you going to keep this baby take a mature step and face the situation.


good luck
you know what were same i dont know to how to tell to my parents that im pregnant im 21 but my boyfriend have afamily... see...but for you as long as your boyfriend accept what his responsibility go and cuntineu your life with him and your baby... i know at firest your parent getting mad at you but for sure if they saw your baby baby someday and they saw that your boyfriend treat you right and his family they will accept you and your own family someday...but dont do what are the stupid things in your mind....
first of all i know how you feel, i was 15 years old when i was pregnant with my daughter. i took my dad to my room and shut my door and i just told him, i didn't try to work around it, i just said dad i'm pregnant. and i did the same to my mom, now we all get along just fine, even my baby's daddy, wich was 19.
I know you are going through a very difficult time right now. You probably feel like your life is over. I feel your pain. It is going to be very difficult for you to tell your parents, but the fact is, you have too. You probably feel ashamed of yourself cause you didn't want to let them down, but you made a mistake and are going to take responsibility for it. There are much worse things in this world then having a baby. You sound like a very good person and your parents raised you right, but everyone makes mistakes. I hope I don't offend you, but have you thought about adoption? You are just 15 and have your whole life ahead of you. It sounds like you would not get any help from the father and would you really want a person like that around your child to begin with? You could give your baby a good life by giving it to a couple that could take care of it financially, emotionally, and physically. You really need to look at the big picture and realize that raising a baby is hard on anyone, but would be even harder for someone that is still a child herself. Think about doctors, food, clothes, diapers, sleepless nights. Your childhood would be over forever. Please, just think about your options and know that there are other options out there besides abortion which I know you cannot do. I wish you well in your life and hope that the decisions that you make will not only be good for you, but for your unborn child as well. God Bless you.
You were dumb and stupid not to listen to your parents. You people just have sex and you act like you are so innocent when you are pregnant. Here is my advice. Be true to them, tell them everything you said here, to them. There isn't anything they can do to stop your prregnancy. If they ask who with, tell them your 20 aged boyfriend. be honest. And don't do it again. I hope you learn your lesson.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment