Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I convince my parents to let me get a mouse?

I have been begging my parents to let me get a mouse. They are very strict and are hard to convince. But they keep saying no everytime I ask. Please help me!How can I convince my parents to let me get a mouse?
first of all, research all you can about mice, even things you wont NEED to know, like breeding them, showing them at shows and things


then make an essay or speech and inlude the fact that you will e very responsible for it and YOU will clean it, YOU will feed it, YOU will play with it each night.


If you get pocket money then say that YOU will clean it.


Then present it all to your parents in a CALM way, and no matter what dont break down in tears, even when they say no, wich there is a good chance they will do. If they do say no again, DONT pester them, just respond calmly and walk away.


Then time for a new plan!





You could work out the cost of all the things, find the cage you want to get it and add the cost of that, the toys you want, the treats and all that. To show my mum what i did i made a ';Menu Board'; as i called it xD Down the side i wrote all the things i will need to buy for my rats (Wich is what i was trying to convince her to let me get)


And down the other side all the costs, then at the bottom there was something like this








Cage $97





Bedding $ 7





Food $ 7





Toys $20





-----------


$ 1 3 1.00


2





And worked out the cost like that


I then decorated it all with fancy colours lol





Then write another essay or speech containing different information, also write up a list of all the different types of mice, and the name of their markings, fur types and all that..





Good luck! =]How can I convince my parents to let me get a mouse?
show them that you are responsible. start doing something, a chore, homework, set a reading time, something... Plan it and stick to it for a couple months, let your folkx see that you are capable of following through on a plan. then ask. they may just not like the idea of a mouse in the house but proving that you can take care of one is the biggest hurdle.
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment