Friday, January 15, 2010

What would you say to parents who tattoo their children?

This is going to sound like a joke but it is true. I saw a set of 5 yr old twins (boy and girl) with actual real tattoos. My guess is that the parent is a tattoo artist.





Trust me they were not fake tattoos. What would you say to the parent(s)?What would you say to parents who tattoo their children?
I can't imagine they were real- some fake tatoos can look very real, depending on how it is done. They have henna and those airbrush tats and some you really can't tell.





If they are real, that is F-ed up and if I was with social services I would take those kids away from those parents in a heartbeat.What would you say to parents who tattoo their children?
Nothing, it's absolutely none of my business.
I would tell them thats not cute! And your right that is child abuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment